An imposing historical PALAZZO in the heart of this village built by a prominent bishop in the late 1700’s. Property layout consists of a vaulted entrance that leads to two lateral rooms, a further 2 large rooms on ground floor level, which all surround a large courtyard. The property also includes a large mature garden, a wine cellar and full airspace. Complementing this property is another residence, which was once connected to the palazzo with a further six rooms, including a large Sala Nobile. Property is ideal for conversion into a luxury boutique hotel, due to its number of rooms and optimal layout.